CHEESY GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
Pass the potatoes, please! St. Patrick’s Day + creamy, cheesy, yummy, garlic mashed potatoes = POT OF GOLD
Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
– 2 1/2 lb. gold potatoes
– 2 tbl. Producers Butter
– 1/2 cup Producers Half & Half
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
– 1 tsp. dried parsley
– Peel and cube potatoes so they’re similar in size.
– Place potatoes in a large pot and cover completely in water.
– Bring potatoes to a boil and then reduce heat to a steady boil. Cook until tender. (15-20 min.)
– Drain water and return potatoes to a large pot.
– Add butter and half & half, then mash together until lumps are completely gone.
– Stir in cheese, garlic powder, salt, and dried parsley.