No Peach Cobbler would be complete without Producers Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
– 4 large peaches, sliced
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup Producers Butter, melted
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– Pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– Producers Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– On a 9×13 pan, smear butter on the bottom and edges of the pan.
– Add peaches and sugar, and mix together in the pan.
– Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla flour, baking powder, and salt until a cookie-dough-like butter forms.
– Place scoops of the mixture over the top of the peaches and spread over all of the peaches.
– Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and juicy.
– Sprinkle top with brown sugar, bake for ten minutes, and then broil on high for a few minutes.
– Let stand for 20 minutes, and then serve with Producers Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for an amazing dessert partner.